Shuffle, shuffle, shuffle. Keep those songs a shufflin’. Shuffle!
- La Llorona – Chavela Vargas – Frida Soundtrack. This song came up in a shuffle awhile back. Yep, I still like the song. I’m dragging a bit this morning, having just finished my first cup o’ joe. I don’t think it’s kicked in yet. I’m feeling a little sluggish.
- Psychobabble – The Alan Parsons Project – The Best of The Alan Parsons Project. Images of Dr. Evil floating in my head again. I don’t recall hearing this song before but it sounds like a pretty standard offering from this band. Fast forwarding now.
- Use Once & Destroy – Hole – Celebrity Skin. I’ve never been a big fan of Courtney Love’s music but this song is pretty good. So far. I think she’s a great actress though. Maybe I should give Hole more of a listen.
- Crazy For You – Madonna – Immaculate Collection. Boy, she was young then. I grew out of my love affair with Madonna shortly after the Erotica album. TJ still has to have everything she comes out with. And I completely agree that she’s still HELLA HOT! This is a nice, sweet song. Wasn’t she with Sean Penn when this song came out? They could have been good together if she hand’t been such an egomaniac. I have no proof, of course, but I blame her.
- Beanie Babies – Jimmy Kimmel as Karl Malone – Crank Yankers. “Karl Malone” calls some rude woman who must sell collectibles of some sort. She doesn’t want, nor does she sell, Beanie Babies. Karl moves on to Barbies. She drills him about what kind of Barbies and he goes on to ask her for a Beanie Barbie. After she hangs up on him, he calls her a Beanie Bitch. Not the funniest on the 2 CD set, but not the worst.