Yesterday was hectic – both at work and at home – so I didn’t get a chance to postÂ my shuffle. But, lucky for you, I write them on paper and post them later. Here we go!
- El Negrito Com and Al Nino Le Gusta El Son – Xiomar Laugart Something that starts with a “W” that I can’t read on the screen – World Music for Little Ears. Nice lullaby in Spanish. I only catch words here and there. Sounds like a little boy likes rice and dancing and something about a spoon. Sorry, I’m out of practice. By the way, this whole CD is really nice. Micah listens to it regularly when he goes to bed. We found it at the library.
- Tears Dry On Their Own – Amy Winehouse – Back to Black. Probably my favorite song on the CD. I love her voice and her musical style. I hope she can het her personal shit together. She’s a talented woman.
- Tell Me – Vesta – Posse Soundtrack. Another of the CDs from that other guy. I picked up a CD of Vesta’s while we were still living in Okinawa. I loved it but TJ hated it. I think she’s got a very pretty voice. This song is nice. I’ll keep it on the iPod. Although she could reign in the scat a bit at the end. I’ve had enough of it and there’s still another minute left. I’ve changed my mind – I’m fast forwarding and deleting it.
- Santa Baby – Eartha Kitt – Starbuck’s Holiday: Santa Baby ’06. I love her voice. Man she was sexy as hell. I don’t care if it’s a Christmas song, I’ll listen the whole way through.
- Sinfonia for Strings in C, R. 111a:1. Allegro – Andre Marcon & Venice Baroque Orchestra – Sinfonia for Strings. It’s beautiful. I love classical music, particularly Baroque. Someday’s it’s all I listen to. I was heartbroken when the local classical station was taken off the air last year.