Since so much fun was had with the “Create a Poster” contest, I’ve decided to kick it up a notchÂ for the next one.
Your next challenge, should you choose to accept it, will be to create a video. It can be live action or animation. Whatever you want. Whatever topic you want. Please try to use a program that I’ll be able to post. If you’re not sure about what programs you can use, let me know and I’ll try to help you out.
There are very few rules to follow – here they are:
- It must be no more than 5 minutes in length
- No gratuitous nudity. If it must be used for artistic value, maybe. Use your judgment.
- No one, including animals, can be harmed in the making of your video. That includes emotionally. Well, maybe a little emotional harm…
- If you’re going to use someone else’s material (video clips or music type stuff) please include some sort of disclaimer in the credits. I don’t wanna get sued and I’m sure you don’t either
- You can submit up to 3 movies
I think that’s about it. If you think of any rules that I’m forgetting, let me know.
Entries will be accepted until June 30th. I know, it’s a long time from now but anyone who’s put together a video before knows that it takes a long time. And we all have jobs and/or kids. I’m thinking I’ll have voting open through the month of July. Depending on how many videos are submitted, it’ll take voters some time to get through them. If you have other suggestions, let me know and I’ll consider them. I’m flexible.
Now get to creating!