Quick Chicken Stew – Pressure Cooker
Recipe Type: Main
Cuisine: Stews & Soups
Serves: 2 servings
I found this recipe on YouTube while searching for meals to make in the Instant Pot. Super fast and super good.
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 frozen skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 small potatoes (I used yellow)
- 3 carrots cut in half
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- broth from Instant Pot after cooking
- Add broth, chicken, bay leaf, potatoes, carrots, salt, and pepper to the Instant Pot.
- Secure the lid and close the steam vent.
- Cook on manual setting for 8 minutes.
- Release the steam, and remove lid.
- Combine butter and flour until it’s lumpy – don’t melt the butter first.
- Add butter/flour mixture and broth from the Instant Pot to a sauce pan on medium high heat. Whisk until the gravy thickens. If you want it thicker, mix a tablespoon of flour and a tablespoon of water and add that slowly while whisking.